British WaterProofing Britcrete Advanced
Britcrete Advanced for Repairs & Waterproofing is white liquid, useful as an additive for concrete/mortars in repair/waterproofing applications, as well as a protective coating to rebars and cementitious substrates. It also serves as a bind coat to repair sections.
- Areas of application Waterproofing of terrace, toilets, chajja, masonry walls, slopping RCC roofs, etc. Repairs to RCC members Waterproofing mortars / concretes In repair mortars / concretes.
- Total solid content 34 ± 2 %.
- Specific Gravity Approx 1.00
- Ph 8-9
- Coverage 20-22 Square Feet / Kilogram (Britcrete URP + cement in the proportion 1:1.5)
- Pot life @ 30 Degree C
- Packs available 20 Kilogram, 5 Kilogram & 1 Kilogram
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Dries rapidly after washing, giving your wall a refreshing look.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
Directions For Use
- Surface for treatments must be thoroughly cleaned of all laitance, loose material, oils, greases etc.
- Mechanical means such as wire brushing, shot blasting can be used, and finally vacuum cleaned of all loose solids and liquids.
- FOR REPAIRS : Mix Britcrete URP with neat cement in 1 :1.5 proportion by weight .Brush apply immediately for coating to rebars / cementitious substrates.Britcrete URP mortar must be applied when the coat is tacky . While preparing repair mortars, 24 % to 35 % of Britcrete URP must be premixed with the water being used to mix with cement .The substrate must be wet before overcoating, without excess of water over it.
- The repair mortar can be easily trowel applied to the required thickness.
- FOR WATERPROOFING: 2 coats of Britcrete URP + cement in the above proportion must be coated with a gap of 4 to 6 hours. Over application of mortar screed must be done when the second coat is tacky.
Precautions & Limitations
- Not recommended for repairs of critical structures.
- Not to be used for cathodic treatments to rebar.
- Do not exceed an addition of 35 % of Britcrete URP for modifying concrete/mortars.
(The information given herein is given in good faith. Covering capacity is indicated on the basis of results obtained on a prepared smooth surface).
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!