British WaterProofing Terrace Master
British Waterproofing TerraceMaster is a highly durable acrylic coating that is fortified with high-performance ingredients for superior waterproofing, high performance, and long life. This coating can be applied on terraces, porch & vertical walls. TerraceMaster provides added structural protection, which does not allow carbon dioxide & chloride ions to penetrate into the structure, when applied as system i.e. TerraceMaster self-priming coat (with dilution) as a base coat, followed by 2 topcoats of TerraceMaster (without any dilution). This anti carbonation property is duly certified by M/S Spectro Analytical Labs Ltd. New Delhi.
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Helps the surfaces stay free off algae and fungus through all seasons.
Cool Surface by Upto 5C (Applicable to White & Light shades only)
Promise of a durable performance regardless of any surface.
Remains intact despite of increased foot traffic.
Keeps the look intact.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
- Waterproofing: Prevents water to enter the surface hence forbidding algal or fungal growth &minimize damage to the surface.
- Anti carbonation property: TerraceMaster provides added structural protection, which does not allow carbon dioxide and chloride ions to penetrate into the structure when applied as a system i.e. TerraceMaster self-priming coat (with dilution) as a base coat, followed by 2 top coats of TerraceMaster (without any dilution). This Anti carbonation property is duly certified by M/s Spectro Analytical Labs Limited, New Delhi.
- Foot trafficable: Can be used to walk over.
- Abrasion Resistant: Resists wear & tear on the surface & film remains firm.
- Cool Roof Advantage: The innovative Solar reflect technology reduces surface temperature by up to 10 degrees Centigrade. This makes the interior cooler thus helping to save energy.
- U.V.Resistant: Protects surface from damages of U.V.Rays.
- Tough & Flexible: Withstand calamities of harsh weather & elongates with surface to prevent cracking.
- Breathable: Allow the quick passage of air along with moisturizing out of the surface and in turn minimizes the damage to the wall.
- Crack Bridging: Fill cracks up to 2mm.
Directions For Use
- The entire surface should be clean, dry and free of dust, oil , grease & loose particles etc.
- Cracks upto 5mm must be appropriately repaired with Crack Fix Paste.
- Apply aself-priming coat of TerraceMaster thinned with water in 1:1 ratio & allow to dry for 4- 6 hours .Apply 2 perpendicular coats of TerraceMaster without dilution at an interval of 6- 8 in between coats. Each coat covers approx. 24-27 sq.ft per Itr per coat depending upon surface condition with a dft of 300-400 micron.
- Allow TerraceMaster to air cure for 2 to 3 days before subjecting to foot traffic .
- Apply a self-priming coat of TerraceMaster thinned with water in 1:1 ratio & allow to dry for 4- 6 hours Apply 1 coat of TerraceMaster without dilution which covers approx.30-35 sq.ft per ltr per coat depending upon surface condition Apply 2 top coats of Expa 7 or Expacool with time interval of 4-6 hours in between coats.
(The information herein is given in good faith. Covering capacity is indicated on the basis of results obtained ona prepared smooth surface).
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!