British WaterProofing Britproof Advanced
It is an integral liquid waterproofing admixture for concrete and cement mortar. It has good plasticising properties, makes concrete cohesive and prevents segregation. The liquid is to be added to wet concrete or mortar. It fills up the capillaries in the concrete giving effective waterproofing.
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Dries rapidly after washing, giving your wall a refreshing look.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
Directions For Use
- Add 200 ml of British Water Proofing Britproof for every 50 kg cement in the concrete/ mortar mix.
- The recommended dose of British Water Proofing Britproof is mixed into the gauging water, required to prepare concrete/mortar.
- The concrete or mortar should be mixed for 2-3 minutes to thoroughly disperse.
- Cure the applied mortar or concrete as per good construction practices
Performance Features & Benefits
- Being a liquid, dispersible in concrete / mortar mixes
- Makes the concrete / mortar more cohesive
- Increases durability, by increase in impermeability
- Economical in application
- Does not affect the setting time and strength
- Reduces shrinkage cracks in plaster & concrete
Areas of Application
It is used for waterproofing of concrete and sand-cement mortar used in basements, roof slabs and screeds, water retaining structures, external plastering, bathrooms and balconies, water tanks, sumps and drains, etc.
- Do not add British WaterProofing-Britproof directly to cement
- Maintain water –cement ratio as low as possible
- Do not increase the recommended dose of British WaterProofing-Britproof
Application should be done at temperature above 10°C and below 35°C. After application of final coat, initial air drying is to be allowed for 5-6 hours, after that moist curing shall be done for the next 24 hours by periodic spraying of water.
Following moist curing, the coating shall be allowed to air dry for 3 days before submission in water, if required for use.
(The information given herein is in good faith but without warranty. Covering capacity is indicated on the basis of results obtained on a prepared smooth surface).
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!