- Decorative Paints
- Wall Primers
- Cement Primer Smart
Cement Primer SmartCement Primer Smart is a water-based wall primer that can be used on interior masonry surfaces. It is also suitable for priming plastered walls, asbestos, cement, concrete, etc
- Thinner Water
- Dilution (%) 100
- Recoating Period 4-6 Hrs.
- Coverage 1 coat 20-25 sq. mt./ltr./coat depending on surface & surface preparati on
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Good Coverage and Flow
Maintain its color for a longer period of time.
Good Leveling Properties
Ability of the coating to eliminate surface defects that occur after the application.
Creates exceptional depth of colour that is unlikely to receive impact or abrasive damage.
Not burning rapidly.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
- Sand the surface with emery paper no. 180 to remove loose particles, paint, dust, cracked & flaked paint, and wipe clean.
- Apply a coat of British Paints Cement Primer Smart by thinning with water in the ratio of 1:1 by volume and allow drying for 6-8 hours.
- Smoothen the surface by filling dents with a thin coat of British Paints Acrylic Wall Putty and allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sand the surface with emery paper No. 180 and wipe clean.
- Apply another coat of British Paints Cement Primer Smart and allow drying for 6-8 hours. Before application of topcoat, sand the surface with emery paper no. 320 and wipe clean
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!