- Decorative Paints
- Aluminium Paints
It is a special type of two packs Aluminium Paint based on special composition for painting iron and steel works such as furnace, ovens, hot pipelines and storage tanks, chimneys boilers and other structures etc exposed to hot ambient condition. The finish is of brilliant Aluminium luster and the special feature is that brilliant luster is retained even after finish getting exposed to high temperature ranging up to 250°c for long time. Film does not peel off or crack due to high temperature exposure. It also protects the structures from corrosion.
- Type Two pack
- Surfaces to be painted Metals, Wood, Plaster and other surfaces.
- Supply Viscosity (Mixed Paint) 18 to 20 secs/F4/30°c
- W.P.L. (Mixed Paint) 0.89 to .90 kgs
- Priming No primer is recommended. Self priming if needed can be done by applying a thin coat of the paint.
- Method of applicatioN Brush / Conventional air spray.
- Thinning Rajdoot G.P. Synthetic Thinner
- Covering Capacity 15 to 20 Sq.Meter/Ltr per coat depending on surface.
- Drying Time (Surface Dry) Maximum 4 hours
- Drying Time (Hard Dry) Overnight
- Flash Point Above 30° c
- Packs available 20 Liter, 10 Liter, 04 Liter & 01 Liter
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Applicable on intr & extr surafces
Specially formulated to be highly adaptable to indoor & outdoor demands. ( Also inserted individually Intr and Extr surfaces also ).
Greater Gloss Retention
Ensures the beautiful coating will remain unchanged for a longer duration.
A layer of sheen for the luxurious finish you need.
Less susceptible to environmental conditions with reduced drying time.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
Surface should be free from rust, grease, any oily substance and moisture etc. The paint has to be prepared by smoothly mixing the entire paste amount for a given pack with a small portion of medium. While mixing continues, rest of medium should be gradually added to a smooth complete mixing. For best results for a given pack, full quantity of paste and medium should be mixed together and used within 48 hours. Apply mixed paint by brush or spray on the prepared surface. For normal surface, two coats are recommended with an overnight interval between the coats. The painted surface can be exposed to hot ambient condition after 24 hours of drying of the second coat.
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!