- Decorative Paints
- Exterior Emulsion
- Shingar Advanced
Shingar Advanced Exterior Emulsion is an Acrylic Co-polymer with added silicon protection is best suited for application on exterior walls in a dry or moderately humid climatic conditions. It is an acrylic co-polymer, emulsion based on wall coating for exteriors. Its unique formulation ensures that the product has excellent adhesion to different types of surfaces like cement plasters, asbestos etc. Once the film dries hard, it exhibits excellent resistance to chalking, cracking and weathering. Shingar Advanced exterior emulsion has a wide range of non-fading and hence longer lasting shades. It offers good anti-algae propertiers in dry to moderately humid climatic condition. However, it may not be completely prevent the growth of black algae spots in areas with excessive rainfall or coastal bells.
- Areas of Application Cement Plaster, Asbestos Sheet, Concrete etc.
- ConsistencySmooth and Free-Flowing
- Viscosity of Supply 100-112 Krebs Units on Stormer Viscometer at 30°C
- Thinner Municipal/Potable Water
- Thinner Ratio 75% by volume with water for each coat Method of Application : Brush/Roller
- Drying TimeTouch dry in 30 minutes
- Recoating PeriodAbout 4-6 Hrs.
- Coverage on NormalRough Cement Plaster 55-60 sq. ft./ltr./2 coats
- FinishSmooth and Matt
- Shades Available As per Shade Card
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Promise of a durable performance regardless of any surface.
Cool Surface by Upto 5C (Applicable to White & Light shades only)
Making your home a haven that fits your pocket.
Excellent Algae Resistance
Preventing your walls from turning dirty green during rains.
Excellent Fungal Resistance
Helping your walls stay free off fungus through all seasons.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
Directions For Use
Performance of Shingar Advanced depends on surface preparation & application as outlined below
- SURFACE PREPARATION Ensure that the surface to be painted is thoroughly clean, dry and free from all loose dirt, chalk, grease, fungi, algae and flaking paint. Any previous growth of fungus, algae or moss needs to be removed thoroughly by vigorous wire brushing & cleaning with water. Freshly plastered surfaces must be cured completely
- PUTTY Surface imperfections like holes, dents and cracks are to be filled with British Paints cement based Wall Putty.
- PRIMER Apply one coat of British Paints Supra Acrylic Exterior Wall Primer by thinning with water in the ratio of 1:1 by volume. Allow primer to dry for at least 4-5 hours.
- TOP COAT Apply 2-3 coats of Shingar Advanced by diluting 1 litre of Shingar with a maximum of 400 ml of water. Keep an interval of 4-6 hours in between two coats.
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!