British WaterProofing Terrace Master
British Paints Britproof LW Plus TerraceMaster is a highly durable acrylic waterproofing coating for terraces, chajjas & vertical walls.
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Excellent Algae Resistance
Preventing your walls from turning dirty green during rains.
Excellent Fungal Resistance
Helping your walls stay free off fungus through all seasons.
Dries rapidly after washing, giving your wall a refreshing look.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
- Waterproofing: Prevents water to enter the surface hence forbidding algal or fungal growth &minimize damage to surface .
- Anti carbonation property: TerraceMaster provides added structural protection , which does not allow carbon dioxide and chloride ions to penetrate into the structure, when applied as system i.e. TerraceMaster self-priming coat (with dilution) as a base coat, followed by 2 top coats of TerraceMaster (without any dilution). This Anti carbonation property is duly certified by M/s Spectro Analytical Labs Limited, New Delhi
- Foot trafficable: Can be used to walk over. ¢ Abrasion Resistant: Resists wear & tear on the surface & film remains firm .
- Cool Roof Advantage: The innovative Solar reflect technology reduces surface temperature by upto 10 degree Centigrade .This makes the interior cooler thus helping to save energy.
- U.V.Resistant: Protects surface from damages of U.V.Rays .
- Tough & Flexible: Withstand from calamities of harsh weather & elongates with surface to prevent cracking.
- Breathable: Allow the quick passage of air & moisture out of the surface & in turn minimizing the damage to wall .
- Crack Bridging: Fill cracks upto 2mm
Directions For Use
- The entire surface should be clean, dry and free of dust, oil , grease & loose particles etc.
- Cracks upto 5mm must be appropriately repaired with Crack Fix Paste.
- Apply aself-priming coat of TerraceMaster thinned with water in 1:1 ratio & allow to dry for 4- 6 hours .Apply 2 perpendicular coats of TerraceMaster without dilution at an interval of 6- 8 in between coats. Each coat covers approx. 24-27 sq.ft per Itr per coat depending upon surface condition with a dft of 300-400 micron.
- Allow TerraceMaster to air cure for 2 to 3 days before subjecting to foot traffic .
- Apply a self-priming coat of TerraceMaster thinned with water in 1:1 ratio & allow to dry for 4- 6 hours Apply 1 coat of TerraceMaster without dilution which covers approx.30-35 sq.ft per ltr per coat depending upon surface condition Apply 2 top coats of Expa 7 or Expacool with time interval of 4-6 hours in between coats.
(The information herein is given in good faith. Covering capacity is indicated on the basis of results obtained ona prepared smooth surface).
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!