- Decorative Paints
- Interior Emulsions
- Pearl Lustre
Formulated using special resins and pigment for interior applications, Pearl lustre - Interior wall finish is suitable for kitchens, bathrooms, corridors etc.
- Areas of application Cement Plastered surfaces, walls, ceilings, primed wood surfaces
- Viscosity of supply 100±10 sec / b4 / 30°c
- Method of application Brush / Roller / Spray
For Cement Plaster : British Paints Solvent thinnable Primer (minimum two coats)
For Wood : British Paints Wood Primer Pink or White
- Thinner Recommended British Paints Synthetic Thinner
- Application viscosity For brushing : supply viscosity can be thinned with 2-3% of recommended thinner (if necessary) depending on surfaces.
- For spraying / roller Application viscosity is to be adjusted with recommended thinner
- Drying Time Surface Dry maximum 4 Hours (28-30°c & 60±5% R.H.)Hard dry 24 hours
- Finish Smooth and lustrous
- Flash Point Above 35°C
- Shades available White & Base White
- Packs available 20 Liter, 10 Liter, 4 Liter & 1 Liter
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Dries rapidly after washing, giving your wall a refreshing look.
A shine that does not wither with the weather.
For walls you cannot stop running your hands on.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
Directions For Use
Ensure that the surface is free from loose particles, dirt, dust, grease, oil, moisture, etc. Surfaces previously painted with oil bound distemper, flat oil paint, emulsion paint, etc, and are in sound condition, are to be thoroughly sanded with emery paper No. 280-300 to dull matte for proper adhesion. If surfaces are previously painted with dry distemper (lime wash) or ordinary distemper (chalking out), the coats are to be completely scraped off. Wash with water and dry.
Apply two coats of recommended primer with interval of minimum 18 hrs between coats. Sand with emery paper no. 300-320 and apply two coats of Pearl Lustre with an interval of minimum 18 hrs between the coats.
(The information given herein is given in good faith. Covering capacity is indicated on the basis of results obtained on a prepared smooth surface).
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!