Shingar Max Hi-Sheen Exterior Emulsion
British Paints Shingar Max Hi-Sheen Exterior Emulsion is an acrylic copolymer with added silicon protection, is best suited for application on exterior wall in dry or moderately humid climatic conditions. Its unique formulation ensures that the product has excellent adhesion and gives smooth and Hi-sheen on different type of surfaces like cement Plasters, asbestos etc.
- Areas of Application Areas of Application
- Viscosity6-10 Poise on Rotothinner @30°C
- Consistency Homogeneous Butter cut to free flow
- Thinner Ratio 50-60% by volume for each coat
- Surface Drying Time 30 Minutes
- Recoating Periord About 4-6 hrs
- Coverage55-60 Sq ft /lt/2 coat
- Finish Smooth and High Sheen
- Shade Available As per shade card
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Preventing your walls from turning dirty green during rains.
Helping your walls stay free off fungus through all seasons.
Smooth and Hi-Sheen
A shine that does not wither with the weather.
Promise of a durable performance regardless of any surface.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
- Surfaces to be painted should be cleaned of all loose paint, dust, grease and fungus or algae growth. Only using cement plaster to fill surface imperfections. Shingar Max Hi-sheen should be applied 2 coats by thinning 1 liter of paint with 500-600 ml of water with a gap of 4-6 hrs For smooth and better finish use British/Shield white cement based wall putty and acrylic exterior cement primer.
- MIXING: stir well & strain before use.
- TOOLS: Brush Roller and Spray.
- THINNING: Municipal/potable water.
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!