- Decorative Paints
- Exterior Emulsion
- Expa Cool Advanced Hi-Sheen Exterior Emulsion
Expa Cool Advanced Hi-Sheen Exterior Emulsion
Expa Cool Advanced Hi-Sheen Exterior Emulsion is a 100% pure acrylic emulsion, with tough adhesion and flexibility, which provides hi-sheen finish on exterior walls. Its lightfast chemical resisting pigments and other special additives, provides protection against alkali, U.V. degradation, fungal, and algae growth.
- Areas of Application Cement Plaster, Concrete Stone, Brick Asbestos, Cement Sheet & all types of Building Boards
- CautionNot recommended on lime wash
- Viscosity of Supply 10 ± 2 Ps/Rotothinner/30°C
- Thinner Municipal/Potable Water
- Thinner Ratio Paint : water 100:40 by volume for each coat
- Method of Application Brush/Roller
- Primer On highly absorbent or chalky surface, apply a coat of Expa Cool Advanced Hi-Sheen Exterior Emulsion thinned with water (1: 1 by volume ) as a self-priming coat or Exterior Wall Primer to reduce surface porosity and thereby reducing the degree of absorption of subsequent finish coats
- Spreading Capacity 60- 65 sq. ft./ ltr./2 coats
- Drying TimeSurface dry maximum 1 Hrs. (28°- 30°C & 60 ± 5% R.H.) Recoating period minimum 2-4 Hrs.
- Finish Hi-Sheen and Smooth
- Shades Available As per Shade Card
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Long-lasting paint to maintain the sheen & smoothness of the walls.
Helps the surfaces stay free off algae and fungus through all seasons.
Cool Surface by Upto 5C (Applicable to White & Light shades only)
Dust Resistance Technology
Preventing your walls from Dust in all weather.
A shine that does not wither with the weather.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
Directions For Use
Performance of Expa Cool Advanced Hi-Sheen depends on surface preparation & application, as outlined below.
- SURFACE PREPARATION Ensure that the surface to be painted is cleaned thoroughly with emery paper no. 180 to remove loose particles, dirt, chalk, grease, fungi & flaking paint. Any previous growth of fungus or moss needs to be removed thoroughly by vigorous wire brushing & cleaning with water. Freshly plastered surfaces must be cured completely.
- PUTTY Surface imperfections like holes, dents, and cracks are to be filled with British Paints Cement based Wall Putty.
- PRIMER Apply one coat of British Paints Supra Acrylic Exterior Wall primer by thinning with water in the ratio of 1:1 by volume. Allow the primer to dry for at least 4-5 hrs.
- TOP COAT Apply 2-3 coats of Expa Cool Advanced Hi-Sheen Exterior Emulsion by diluting 1 Ltr. of Expa Cool Advanced with a maximum of 400 ml of water. Keep an interval of 4-6 hrs. in between two coats.
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!