20-20 Synthetic Enamel
20 - 20 Synthetic Enamel is a solvent based paint which gives a long lasting glossy finish. Recommended for interior usage on wood, metal & cement plaster surfaces.
- Areas of application Metals, Wood, Plaster etc., which are not subjected to outdoor exposure
- Viscosity of supply 90±10 sec by ford cup b4 at 30°c
- Thinner Recommended British Paints Synthetic Thinner
Brushing at supply viscosity. 1 to 2% viscosity thinner can be used during brushing if necessary
Spraying 40-45 secs/b4/30°c
FOR METAL : British Paints Red Oxide Primer/ British Paints Solvent Thinnable white primer
FOR WOOD : British Paints Wood Primer White or Pink
FOR MASONRY : British Paints Solvent Thinnable Primer
- Method of Application Brushing Spraying at a pressure of 2.75 to 3.5 kgs/cm2 (40-50 P.S.I)
- Covering Capacity 95-120 Square Feet per coat(at 15-20 Microns Dry Film Thickness) 75-95 Square Feet for 2 Coats(at 26-30 Microns Dry Film Thickness)
- Drying Time Surface Dry-Not More than 3 Hours (@ 28-30°c & 60±5% R.H.) Hard dry - not more than 18 hours
- Finish Smooth & Glossy
- Flash Point Above 35° C (Abel’s closed cup)
- Shades available Brown, Black, Mahogany. Also available in White and Base White.
- Packs available 20 Liter, 10 Liter, 4 Liter, 1 Liter & 500 Milliliter
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Promise of a durable performance regardless of any surface.
For shades that bring out the beauty of simplicity.
Making your home a haven that fits your pocket.
Less susceptible to environmental conditions with reduced drying time.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
Directions For Use
The surface to be painted should be free from rust, grease, oil etc., and should be dry, free from loose matter. Degreasing and de-rusting can be done by suitable treatment if necessary. In case of new or bare surfaces, it should be applied over an appropriate primer. Use of Knifing Paste Filler is recommended, if necessary to fill up dents and any surface imperfections. This should be used after sanding the first primer coat. If Supra Knifing Paste Filler is used, then one coat of British Paints appropriate Primer is to be applied after drying for 10 hrs. Apply 20 – 20 Synthetic Enamel using recommended thinner. For best results, two coats of 20 -20 Synthetic Enamel is recommended giving 10 hrs of drying time between the coats.
(The information given herein is given in good faith. Covering capacity is indicated on the basis of results obtained on a prepared smooth surface).
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!