- Decorative Paints
- Interior Emulsions
- Sheer Class Metallics Eco
Sheer Class Metallics Eco
Sheer Class Metallics Eco is a premium quality water based metallic finish paint which creates variety of effects on interior & exterior wall & is based on pure acrylic emulsion.
- Areas of application All types of plasters, hard boards, false ceiling, asbestos sheets & concrete
- Consistency Thick and buttery
- Thinner Municipal / potable water
- Method of Application Brush / roller
- Spreading Capacity 170-180 Square Feet / Liter for 2 coats
- Drying Time 6-8 hours
- Finish Metallic finish with slight sheen
- Shades available Gold and Silver
- Packs available 1 Liter, 500 Milliliter & 200 Milliliter
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Applicable on intr & extr surafces
Specially formulated to be highly adaptable to indoor & outdoor demands. ( Also inserted individually Intr and Extr surfaces also ).
A layer of sheen for the luxurious finish you need.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
Directions For Use
- Make sure that the surface is thoroughly clean , dry & free from all loose dirt , chalk , grease , fungi , algae and flaking paint etc.
- Then apply a coat of British Paints solvent thinnable primer or water thinnable Acrylic Cement Primer if you are painting interiors or water thinnable Exterior Wall Primer if you are planning to paint exteriors & allow them to dry for 6-8 hours.
- Next, apply British Paints British Wall Putty in case you are painting exteriors to cover up surface imperfections like holes, dents and cracks or Acrylic Wall Putty in case of interiors.
- Apply another coat of primer & allow it to dry for 6-8 hours.
- Apply 2-3 coats of Sheer Class paints if you are painting interiors or any other premium interior Emulsion & Expa 7 if you are painting exteriors or any other premium Exterior Emulsion from before applying sheer class metallics coat onto the wall.
- Apply a coat of Sheer Class Metallics with 200-300 ml dilution ( max ) as a top coat for either flat finish or use special effects tool to create desired pattern.
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!