Expa 7 Exterior Emulsion
Expa 7 Exterior Emulsion is 100% acrylic emulsion paint especially formulated for super performance when applied properly on exterior walls due to its unique water resistant properties and resistance properties against fungi, algae, dampness, caused by lashing rain. Presence of light fast chemical resistant pigments/fillers, tough and flexible emulsion resin binder, special preservatives and other special additives make it an excellent durable coating with retention of colour brightness for a long time.
- Areas of application Cement plaster, concrete stone, brick asbestos, cement sheet & all types of building boards
- Caution Not recommended on lime wash.
- Viscosity of supply 10 +/-2 Ps/ Roto thinner / 30º c
- Thinner Municipal / Potable water
- Thinner ratio Paint: water 100: 40 by volume for each coat
- Method of application Brush / Roller
- Primer Acrylic Exterior Wall Primer or on highly absorbent or chalky surface, apply a coat of Expa 7 thinned with water ( 1: 1 by volume ) as a self priming coat to reduce surface porosity and thereby reducing the degree of absorption of subsequent finish coats.
- Spreading capacity 60-65 Square Feet /2 coats
- Drying time Surface dry maximum 1 Hour (28- 30oC & 60+/-5% R.H.) Recoating period minimum 2-4 Hour
- Finish Smooth with glossy (under standard test conditions 60º C GH 7 to 8 )
- Shades available As per shade card
- Packs available 20 Liter, 10 Liter, 4 Liter & 1 Liter
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Excellent Algae Resistance
Preventing your walls from turning dirty green during rains.
Excellent Fungal Resistance
Helping your walls stay free off fungus through all seasons.
Dries rapidly after washing, giving your wall a refreshing look.
A shine that does not wither with the weather.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
Directions For Use
Performance of Expa 7 emulsion critically depends on surface preparation and application as outlined below:
- Newly plastered surface should be painted with Expa 7 only after 2-3 month of curing of plasters.
- Before painting, surface should be made free from dust, loose/ chalky particles, fungus, algae etc.
- Surface previously painted with oil paint should be sanded thoroughly and be made matte for better adhesion. Surface previously coated with cement paint should be wire brushed and washed with water.
- The first coat should be thinned with the recommended dilution on a moistened surface.
- Drying should be allowed for minimum of 4 hours under normal weather condition before a second coat is applied at the same dilution.
(The information given herein is given in good faith. Covering capacity is indicated on the basis of results obtained on a prepared smooth surface).
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!