Expa Cool is a 100% acrylic high built exterior paint made to international standards that keeps exteriors looking bright and new for many years. Expa Cool is a high performance architectural coating for all types of construction residential building, offices and commerical complexes. Expa Cool is a 100% pure acrylic emulsion, with tough adhesion and flexibility, its lightfast chemical resisting pigements and other special additives, provides protection against alkali, U.V degradation, fungal and algae growth.
- Areas of Application Cement Plaster, Concrete Stone, Brick Asbestos, Cement Sheet & all types of Building Boards
- CautionNot recommended on lime wash
- Viscosity of Supply 10 ± 2 Ps/Rotothinner/30°C
- Thinner Municipal/Potable Water
- Thinner Ratio Paint : water 100:40 by volume for each coat
- Method of Application Brush/Roller
- PrimerOn highly absorbent or chalky surface, apply a coat of Expa Cool Advanced Hi-Sheen Exterior Emulsion thinned with water (1: 1 by volume ) as a self-priming coat or Exterior Wall Primer to reduce surface porosity and thereby reducing the degree of absorption of subsequent finish coats
- Spreading Capacity 60- 65 sq. ft./ ltr./2 coats
- Drying TimeSurface dry maximum 1 Hrs. (28°- 30°C & 60 ± 5% R.H.) Re-coating period minimum 4 Hrs.
- Finish Hi-Sheen and Smooth
- Shades Available As per Shade Card
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Promise of a durable performance regardless of any surface.
Cool Surface by Upto 5C (Applicable to White & Light shades only)
Excellent Algae Resistance
Preventing your walls from turning dirty green during rains.
Excellent Fungal Resistance
Helping your walls stay free off fungus through all seasons.
A shine that does not wither with the weather.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
Directions For Use
Performance of Expa Cool Exterior Emulsion critically depends on surface preparation and application as outlined below:
- Newly plastered surface should be painted with Expa Cool only after 2-3 month of curing of plasters.
- Before painting the surface should be brushed free from dust, loose/ chalky particles, fungus, algae etc.
- Previously painted surface with oil paint should be sanded thoroughly to make surface dull and matt for better adhesion, Surface previously coated with cement paint should be wire brushed and washed with water.
- The first coat thinned should be applied at recommended dilution on moistened surface. It should be allowed to dry for minimum of 4 hours under normal weather conditions, before the second coat is applied at the same dilution.
- Expa Exterior Emulsion can be brushed or rolled.
Note: Cooling of surface by up to 5 Degree C is applicable only for white and light shades only.
(The information in this leaflet is given in good faith. Covering capacity is indicated on the basis of results obtained on a prepared smooth surface).
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!