Shingar Smart Exterior Emulsion is an Acrylic Co-polymer emulsion based wall coating for exteriors. Its unique formulation ensures that the product has excellent adhesion to different types of surface like cement, plaster, asbestos etc. Once the film dries hard, it exhibits excellent resistance to chalking, cracking and weathering in comparison to cement paint. Shingar Smart Exterior Emulsion gives clean and non-fading shades, ensuring long lasting performance much better than cement paint shades. It offers good anti-algal properties in dry to moderately humid climatic condition. However, it may not completely prevent the growth of black algal spots in areas with excessive rainfall or coastal belts.
- Areas of Application Cement Plaster, Asbestos Sheet, Concrete etc.
- ConsistencySmooth and Free-Flowing
- ThinnerMunicipal/Potable Water 60% by volume with water for each coat
- Method of ApplicationBrush/Roller
- Drying TimeTouch dry in 30 minutes
- Recoating PeriodAbout 4-6 Hrs.
- Coverage on Normal55-60 sq. ft./ltr./2 coats
- FinishSmooth and Matt
- Shades Available As per Shade Card
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Promise of a durable performance regardless of any surface.
Cool Surface by Upto 5C (Applicable to White & Light shades only)
Making your home a haven that fits your pocket.
Excellent Algae Resistance
Preventing your walls from turning dirty green during rains.
Excellent Fungal Resistance
Helping your walls stay free off fungus through all seasons.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
Directions For Use
Performance of Shingar Smart depends on surface preparation & application as outlined below.
- SURFACE PREPARATION The surface to be painted should be cleaned of all loose paint, dust, grease, and fungus or algae growth. Only cement plaster should be used to fill imperfections of the surface.
- PUTTY/PRIMER Use of Shield/British White Cement Based Wall Putty and Acrylic Exterior Wall Primer is recommended to set a Smooth and Better finish.
- EMULSION Shingar Smart Exterior Emulsion should be applied by thinning 1 litre of paint with 400 ml. of water with a gap of 4-6 hours between coats. Shingar Smart Exterior Emulsion can be applied by brush or roller.
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!