- Decorative Paints
- Wall Primers
- All Purpose Primer
All Purpose Primer
British Paints All Purpose White Primer is a solvent thinnable primer which is meant for all kind of surfaces including interior walls, wooden surfaces and metal surfaces.
- Method of application Brushing
- Thinner Recommended British Paints G.P Thinner
- Application Viscosity 40 – 50 Seconds( because our recommended dilution is maximum 10% with G.P.Syn Thinner & after 10% dilution with GP Thinner it will be approx.. 40-50sec/B4 Cup at RT)
- Covering capacity 130-145 Square Feet (Spreading By Brushing)
- Drying Time Surface Dry - Maximum 1 Hour [28-30°c &60±5% r.h.] Hard Dry- Not more than 24 Hours
- Recoating Period 6-8 Hours
- Flash Point Above 35 Degree C
- Shades available White
- Packs available 20 Liter, 10 Liter, 4 Liter, 1 Liter & 500 Milliliter
- Hard Dry Within 24 hours.
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
Less susceptible to environmental conditions with reduced drying time.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
Sand the surface with emery paper no. 180 to remove loose particles, paint, dust, cracked& flaked paint and wipe clean.
Apply a coat of All Purpose White Primer after thinning (up to maximum of 10%) with British Paints G.P Thinner and allow drying for 6-8 hours.
Smoothen the surface by filling dents with a thin coat of British Paints Acrylic Wall Putty (in case of interior walls and wooden surfaces) Or Knifing Paste Filler (in case of metal surfaces). And allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sand the surface with emery paper no.180 and wipe clean.
Apply another coat of British Paints All Purpose White Primer and allow drying for 6-8 hours. Before application of topcoat, sand the surface with emery paper no.320 and wipe clean.
(The information given herein is given in good faith. Covering capacity is indicated on the basis of results obtained on a prepared smooth surface.)
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!