- Decorative Paints
- Wall Putty
- Acrylic Wall Putty
Acrylic Wall Putty
British Paints Acrylic Wall Putty is water thinnable putty, specially formulated for filling of dents, surface imperfections and levelling on primed wall/surfaces prior to application of topcoat. It also acts as Primer after dilution with water. It is meant for interior application only.
It can be used as a better alternative to Plaster Of Paris (POP), as POP is highly porous, hygroscopic and develops patchiness & loss of sheen/gloss due to the absorption f binder part of the paint film.
- Areas of application Walls
- Recommended Thinner water
- Method of application Wall Putty Knife
- Covering Capacity 11 - 32 Square Feet / Kilogram
Touch dry - 15 Minutes
Hard dry - 4 Hour
- Recoating Period 4 Hour
- Shelf Life 1 year
- Finish Smooth
- Shades available White (desired shades can be obtained by tinting with Xtratone Universal Stainer)
- Packs available 20 Kilogram, 10 Kilogram, 5 Kilogram & 1 Kilogram
You Imagine, We Create
Imagine the possibilities as we’re all set to inspire creativity by putting a colourful spell on your home.
The depth of finish and toughness provides a long lasting protection to your walls.
Inspiring Colour Palettes
If a home is a body, the colour is its soul. Turn any space from drab to fab with a splash of vivid shades.
Explore Our Catalogue
*Explore our categories - Dark shades varies from product to product.
A Complete Colour Guide
Pick the Perfect Colour Tools to Transform your Home.
- Both our acrylic wall putty and cement putty products not only add to the finish but also helps in getting better and higher coverage of the paint. They seal cracks and abnormalities on the surface to give a smooth and bright white coat suitable for over coating with any kind of water or solvent based paints resulting in clean, brilliant walls.
- They are much better alternative to plaster of Paris. POP is a highly porous and hygroscopic solution that will cause your paint surface to quickly develop patches and lose its sheen and gloss. Our wall putty products, on the other hand, strengthen the paint surface and contain fungicide that prevents fungal growth. They help the walls to last much longer.
- They don’t require any additional curing after application, making the whole process a lot less hassle-free.
Read the individual descriptions for both our acrylic wall putty and cement putty solutions to make an informed choice.
Extra Colour Supplements
The perfect base, best-suited to fulfil your painting requirements. Explore Now!